1) Follow the directions in the EasyBib tutorial below to register with our school account.
2) Create a new project in EasyBib where you can track your citations, add annotations, and take notes (for more information, see the tutorial below).
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search our databases; ie. "Maya AND government" or "Mohenjo-Daro" or " Indus River Valley AND decline."
3) Search the databases and websites listed below.
4) Search for books on the cart in the library. Use the table of contents and index in each book to look for information with each book.
5) If you need to access a database from off-campus, login to Destiny (with your NWS username and the password Welcome2016) to see a list of usernames and passwords for our databases.