1) Create a new project in NoodleTools where you can track your citations, take notes, and create an outline.
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; ie. "Arab Empire AND legacies" or "Islam AND architectural elements"
3) Search the databases and websites listed below.
4) Use the print resources available to look for information on your legacy. Search print resources by using the index at the back of each book.
5) If you need to access a database from off-campus, the usernames and passwords are listed below the database links.