1) Have one group member create a new project in NoodleTools where you can all track your citations and take notes. Have that person add all group members as student collaborators. Follow these instructions on how to do that: student collaborators
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; ie. "acid rain" or "acid rain AND causes"
3) Search the databases and websites listed below. Tip: If you use ABC-CLIO, search specifically in the ISSUES database.
4) Use the print resources available.
5) If you need to access a database from off-campus, use the usernames and passwords listed below each database
Example of a good annotation: