1) Have one group member create a new project in NoodleTools where you can all track your citations and take notes. Have that person add all group members as student collaborators (add their e-mail addresses) on the Dashboard page.
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; ie. "acid rain" or "acid rain AND causes"
3) Search the databases and websites listed below. Tip: If you use ABC-CLIO, search specifically in the ISSUES database.
4) Use the print resources available.
5) If you need to access a database from off-campus, use the usernames and passwords listed below each database
Example of a good notecard:
Example of a good annotation: