1) Create a new project in NoodleTools where you can track your citations and take notes.
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; note that some terms have different spellings (Axum/Aksum, Marrakesh/Marrakech, Amanirenas/Amanishekhato), note new terms as you go through your first article.
3) Search the databases and websites listed below.
4) Use the print resources available to look for information on your topic
5) If you need to access a database from off-campus, use the usernames and passwords listed below each one