Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1) Create a new project in NoodleTools where you can track your citations and take notes.
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; ie. "Holocaust", "World War Two"
3) Search the databases
4) Create a citation for your encyclopedia article
5) Find a fact that relates to your book, character, and/or story and create a notecard.
6) A good notecard includes a relevant titles, source, direct quotation, and paraphrasing
Britannica Online This link opens in a new window
Includes the complete encyclopedia, world atlas and more.
World Book Encyclopedia This link opens in a new window
Online Reference Center including World Atlas, Dictionary, World Book Kids, World Book Advanced, and Spanish Language Encyclopedia
Related eBook Titles in Our Collection