1) Create a new project in NoodleTools where you can track your citations and take notes.
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; ie. "Arab Empire AND government" or "Islam AND the arts"
3) Search the databases and websites listed below.
4) Use the print resources available to look for information on your legacy. Search print resources by using the index at the back of each book.
5) If you need to access a database from off-campus, use the usernames and passwords listed below each one
If you're trying to access the e-books from off campus, use the code: tnws