1) Create a new project in NoodleTools where you can track your citations and take notes.
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; ie. "Japanese AND aboriginals AND Ainu" or "Yasukuni Shring" AND China.
3) Use Wikipedia or an encyclopedia article as pre-search to help you develop additional keywords and broaden your preliminary understanding of the topic.
3) Search the databases and websites listed below.
4) Set up a Google alert for your topic / keywords (https://www.google.com/alerts)
5) If you need to access a database from off-campus, use the usernames and passwords listed below each one