1) Create a new project in NoodleTools where you can track your citations and take notes. NoodleTools tutorials.
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; ie. " Western AND definitions AND race" or "Eugenics and White And Supremacy".
3) Use Wikipedia or encyclopedias listed below for pre-search. Discover facts about your topic, discover keywords and find synonyms for keywords.
4) Search the databases and websites listed below.
5) Set up a Google alert for your topic / keywords (https://www.google.com/alerts)
6) If you need to access a database from off-campus, use the usernames and passwords listed below each one
Now you have your sources! Use the following writing tips to comprise your paper: