Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1) Create a new project in NoodleTools where you can track your citations and take notes.
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; ie. "culture and dance".
3) Search the databases and websites listed below.
4) Use print resources available to look for information. Search print resources by using the index at the back of each book.
5) If you need to access a database from off-campus, use the usernames and passwords listed below each database.
Archive of scholarly journal articles
African American History Online
Features thousands of cross-referenced entries, covering the entire spectrum of African-American history over the past 500 years
Includes the complete encyclopedia, world atlas and more.
Related eBook Titles in Our Collection
Related Titles in Collection
Digging the Africanist Presence in American Performance by
Call Number: 791 GOT
Publication Date: 1998-06-30
Alvin Ailey by
Call Number: 921 AIL
Publication Date: 1995-09-05
Dance, Human Rights, and Social Justice by
Call Number: 306.4 DAN
Publication Date: 2008-11-06