Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1) Create a new project in NoodleTools where you can track your citations and take notes.
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; ie. "bycatch" or "shrimp farming."
3) Search the databases and websites listed below.
4) You will probably be prompted to log in when using JSTOR links, use the following log in information to access: Username: nwschool
5) For off campus database access, use the usernames and passwords listed below each database.
ABC-CLIO This link opens in a new window
Primary and secondary source material for historical research
Britannica Online This link opens in a new window
Includes the complete encyclopedia, world atlas and more.
World Book Encyclopedia This link opens in a new window
Online Reference Center including World Atlas, Dictionary, World Book Kids, World Book Advanced, and Spanish Language Encyclopedia
Useful Websites / Articles
Related eBook Titles in Our Collection