1) Create a new project in NoodleTools where you can track your citations and take notes.
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; be mindful of alternate spellings (Wampanoag and Wopanaak), note that some nations (Sioux) are made up of different tribal/regional subgroups (Lakota, Nakota, and Dakota or Eastern and Western Pequot).
3) Search the databases and websites listed below.
4) Use the print resources available to look for information on your group. Search print resources by using the index at the back of each book.
5) If you need access to a database off campus, use the username and passwords that are provided below each database.