1) Create a new project in NoodleTools where you can track your citations and take notes.
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; ie. "fake news AND social media" or "fake news AND impact."
3) Search the databases and websites listed below.
4) Use the print resources available to look for information on your indicator species or about your specific fisheries issue. Search print resources by
5) If you need to access a database from off-campus, use the usernames and passwords listed below each database.