1) Create a new project in NoodleTools where you can track your citations and take notes.
2) Brainstorm some keywords to use when you search; ie. "Cosmic Microwave Background" or "Microwaves AND Origins of universe."
3) Search the databases and websites listed below.
4) Use the print resources available to look for information on your indicator species or about your specific fisheries issue. Search print resources by using the index at the back of each book.
5) If you need to access a database from off-campus, use the usernames and passwords listed below each database.